Thursday, January 13, 2011

new ThinG in My Life~

assalamualaikum....


what a new things in my life? bunyi macam sangaT WEIRD... sbb  i LOVE new thing..


i am a new lecturer in ACIC hihihi.... n my 1st subject "Business Strategy for Leisure Study" ..before this i only do the marketing works....but now i have to deliver my knowledge, sharing is caring what hehehe


before i go to my class...i ask my favourite lecturer..and she give a very good comment to me...


aku tersangat la nervous...smpai my mr rite minta on call for my 1st class...thanks mr rite... he give a good comment.."to much OK la sayang" ...thanks mr rite...


harapan saya adalah---> saya dapat buat dengan baik masa kelas saya... saya budak baru belajar..please help me ya ALLAH...give me a guidance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~membuka minda, menyemai ukhuwah~